Tuesday, February 21, 2006

i know now

i finally know her name now.

its so weird cause monday my little sister's friend was looking at her wallet and i saw pictures.. so i borrowed the pictures from her..

the second picture blew me away.. then i told her she had 2 pretty friends.. i asked for the name of the one.. she told me "tina" i said what.. she said "tina"

then earlier today.. i was siting down with a friend (you know hu you are hihi) and she asked me if she was here..
i said no..
maybe she doesnt wait for the guy anymore, i said..
and then..
they came..
and i told my friend thats the girl..

she told me "si tina??!!!"
i said "what?"
and it struck me.. i knew that picture yesterday looked familiar..
it was her, i didnt noticed it because she looked prettier in the picture.. she was really pretty in the picture.. im actually asking someone for her picture right now hehe!

i find it weird.. i never thought i would ever know her name just because i have very few friends left in school (in short napagiwanan na ko ng panahon hehe) but someone out there wanted me to know.. hmmmm.. hahaha! (yah right!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home