Friday, November 26, 2004

screwed?

i just might be screwed.. this person borrowed my fone..
makikitext coz sun siya and im still loyal to globe.. well anyway..
my inbox.. lots of things in there.. i dont delete conversations very often so its filled with those..

yup.. that person probably read something she shouldn't have..
we were at the lib.. the person borrowed it.. i left to talked with some people outside so i went out..
then the next thing i know they were coming out too.. we met outside she returned my fone..

then suddenly..(shit!)
there was one.. but i really dont know if she read it though..
something about the parinig they made when i didn't go with them to dm.. (shit!)

but do i care?
uhmm.. yes..
maybe i do..
for now..
not until our project is over!

if they hate me for that then i dont give a shit really..
but if they do hate me.. just hope they let me know..
so that everything would be fair..
they fail me at the peer evaluation.. well il fail them too!
they say bad things about me.. then ill say more bad things than any of them can ever handle..

and now.. im left here thinking.. what if they got lucky and found my blog?
DEEP SHIT!!!

OKAY! so now im reconsidering if i should post this or not.. this blog is supposed to contain days that really sucked.. including everyone involved in making my life harder, i dont think they can make my life hell coz ive already been here in hell for so long..
thinking how long before i could free myself from continuously hating people and the unfair cruel world we live in..
how long before i could break free from this bondage..

should i stop writing bad stuff?
maybe i should..
maybe its the right thing to do..
but then again.. how do i keep all this anger, despair, or whatever you call it inside?
well..
its simple..
i just cAn't...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home