Thursday, November 18, 2004

unexpected

and now its time again for those oh so enjoyable group meetings! whooohooo!!! so much fun.. (yeah right! so much shit that is!)
we had this useless unproductive meeting this morning.. and as usual i was grouped with the usual people..
3 girls.. one dumb (need i say more? she's so dumb).. one that agrees on ANYTHING you say (gumagawa naman eh kaya ok lang).. and one i can say is average (its usually me and her who finishes the paper over the internet.. sleepless nights)..
5 guys.. one dumb (this guy has this really big crush on mah friend.. but.. sorry dude no chance!).. one dumber (let me just say.. USELESS).. one even dumber (FAT ASS).. and one almost above average??? (this guy doesn't fit in does he?)
and of course me.. the smartest haha! 8 of us.. a big group huh?

the almost average guy was saying how he was so good in doing those projects.. told us a couple of stories on how he did the past projects all by himself without any help from his stupid useless groupmates and then getting really high grade for it..
wow.. damn! didn't know you were a doer! he doesn't look anything like a smart hardworking serious kid.. its definitely a surprise for me..
when we were doin the groupings.. and they were giving me all those sign languages to include the big guy on my left (i almost typed "on my right" that could have been scary coz on my right is a girl haha).. i was thinking "my pondo na tayo! good choice.. lots of moolah!" (well..ok, maybe its only me thinking this) as you can see we need money for our entrepreneurship class..hehe but i know my honorable groupmates wont allow that to happen especially now that they see him as an essential commodity to our groups success.. but hey you still have ME!!! don't forget about ME.. his worth is yet to be proven! im already certified!

it was unexpected.. dont judge a book by its cover (how new can i get! jesus! this saying has been there like forEVER!).
that's what i learned this week.. he wasn't the only one who surprised me.. i ended up knowing 2 more people who are opposite of what people might think about them at first sight.. wow.. didn't know there were such people in our school..
what a shocker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home