Tuesday, May 23, 2006

happy?

the truth is.. im happy with whats going on with my life right now.. met new friends and its a shocker that i actually like them. im happy when im at work.. ive become friends with this 3 people and we eat together and take our breaks together..

and all this time i thought work would be such a horrible experience for me, for someone who is not so friendly. im having a great time. forget about high school where i thought of killing myself hundreds of times.. forget about college where people were all so fake and arrogant.

this right here is where i wana be.. with these people i never thought i would learn to like.. training is hard but im happy.

i wonder if its still gonna be the 4 of us.. whether we will pass training or not. questions that bother me.. the thought of one of us not making it makes me sad.
i pray that that does not happen, cause it'll never be the same with one of us gone.

sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home