Sunday, May 07, 2006

what?

there is this girl at work who i find really cute.
you know.. its always the average looking girl with something special in them who gets me.
this girl, i love her voice.. its cute, sweet, and mature all at the same time.
i also like the way she moves.. she is just the cutest thing at work.
and not to mention, smart.
shes so lovable.
couldn't ask for more.
BUT.. the problem is that.. its unlikely that something nice is gonna happen because im this shallow bastard who is still bound by tradition.
its not because she already has a boyfriend.

i actually met his boyfriend just this saturday around 4 in the morning, we were going home when i saw her sitting alone outside our building. i was with 4 of my coworkers.. i saw her and i sat beside her and asked her why she was still there.. and she has the cutest expressions.. and thats when i knew she actually has a bf.

after that we all walked together to get our ride home.. then we saw this guy and we went home first (the 2 of them sat at a bench for a while).

while me and a coworker were waiting for a ride home.. they were walking our way because they have to cross the overpass.. so we met again. this time she introduced me and my coworker to the guy.

and whats this? she suddenly forgot my name?
no way..
yes she intentionally acted like she forgot my name..
i dont believe that she really forgot my name.
so i just introduced myself since she was playing dumb.
thats it, end of story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home