Thursday, July 29, 2004

arghhhh.... ok na

dis morning i was mad.. very mad! a shameless girl shouted at me for not attending a g.a. for an org i joined.. we're not even close! galit tlaga ako sobra kc kung my parents nga shout at me i shout back 95% of the time sometimes more than just shouting back pa! ..and here comes dis girl hus an officer i believe for this org that is all about making friends and peer counciling shouting at me at the stairs while she was on her way to her class climbing straight and not even looking at me (dry humor? bullshit! she was dead serious!) ..really made me mad..how could someone so out of control be part of such org? she probably has more issues dan the philippine star! of course i know dat i was also wrong not to attend.. i think the g.a. was 1330-1530, i had my classes until 1400 then it started raining.. so i went straight home na becoz i commute lang and it gets all jammed up on my way home.. she should now coz she lives near us, but what does she care she has her ride! no problem no! OK! thats enough excuses for me (i admit medyo tinatamad din ako but i was on my way na talaga [promise] den it rained so lalo ako tinamad).. 8hrs after the incident ive cooled down now, and im sorry for not attending but at least treat me nicer next time.. it wrecked my day talaga! its a good thing i went to the mall kanina.. i bought a book which i cant wait to read hehe.. "eleven minutes" by paulo coehlo! after reading "by the river piedra i sat down and wept" i became interested in reading his works..a first time for me to buy a book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home