Saturday, July 24, 2004

chopsuey

my day was like chopsuey! i rode a cab to school and just before i steped out it rained hard.. rily hard i got wet, my hair was all messed up. then at my law class i was preti tensed bcoz i still wasnt called by our prof and its rily scary wen u cant answer anything BUT i did preti gud actually and the test was a breeze! but what annoyed me a bit was my clasm8 sitted at my back.. grabe ang kulit.. asking me "anu daw?" "san na tayo?" "whats the question nga?" man what a nincompoop! haha! onga pla i made a fool out of my self too.. my prof was talking about, directors cant get annual compensation exceding 10% of the net income b4 tax of the corporation.. then he said so if a corporation earns 1 billion just imagine ang laki nun nu.. then i said (very confident) "1 million.." he said "what?!" i sed (insisting) "1 billion?? 1 million.." by now my prof was already giving me the look (wit one eyebrow raised).. den i sed again (kulet e) "diba 1 billion? e di 1 million.." he sed "what?! its 1 BILLION and 10% of it is 100 million" den everyone seems to be laughing.. now you get the point.. CRAP talaga! oh well it rily hurts to be smart (nagmagaling pa kc)! den i just smiled haha! den after class i went to my dads office and called a friend who was sad........ then i got sad and mad too...... thats it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home