Sunday, December 31, 2006

RIP

"This is my end... this is the end of my life.
But I started my life as a fighter and as a political militant - so death does not frighten me."

- Saddam Hussein


i feel sad that the world's no. 1 terrorist Bush was able to finally kill him.
i believe Bush killed more people than Saddam had.
and now, the biggest world bully will have his hands on Iraq's oil..
more oil for them to drop bombs and fire missiles maybe on Iran.. Lebanon.. or NoKor.. who knows what that demon thinks.

and did you know that he was executed for something he did in 1982 when Iraq and the US were still allies and were fighting Iran?
when Saddam used gas to kill people the US supported them.
it was said that the US was shipping chemicals and biological agents to Iraq.

04/28/1937 - 12/30/2006
rest in peace Saddam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home