Saturday, October 14, 2006

bum

im going to find a job next year! well.. that was what i told my mom after i told her i was going to look for a job after my birthday..

fyi: my bday is on 9/11.. i so fucking love my birth date.

but that after-bday thing.. never happened!
so im still unemployed and still not looking for a damn job.

anyway, i watched tv all day.. in bed.. and i actually didn't get bored.

first i watched discovery channel.. this program called Battleground about Alexander the Great, interesting program that showed how he became all that.

i also watched the Entourage marathon on HBO.. very nice show.

there will be another marathon tomorow.. and yeah it sucks because im going out tomorow.

honestly, id rather stay home and watch the show than go out with some friends.. im not very excited about tomorow.. sigh..

i like spending my sundays at home or out with my family.
sunday is family day for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home