Monday, February 07, 2005

L

just finished watching dis korean movie..
dis is the 2nd korean film ive watched.. both romantic comedies.. i had stopped watching dis type of films before.. coz it makes you want to find someone to love.. and i rily dont have time for it.. i have my priorities.. my goals.. and something like love is somewhere at the back row..
i actually borrowed another korean film.. same genre but its not with me yet.. so i have to wait.. its a perfect way to forget those goddam projects!
later on discovery.. hehe.. "why intelligence fails" i like the sound of that.. il try to watch it later..
damn bush! he's targeting iran and syria next i believe.. war again.. oh boy.. someone's ought to teach that guy a goddam lesson! last week i read this article about cuba.. it made me happy.. i think they dont like bush too.. good news.. it really lightened my goddam mood.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home