Tuesday, February 01, 2005

whatever

yey.. i think tomorows goddam math quiz is cancelled.. im not sure though coz the other section said they were told its gonna be on friday instead.. hehe! well that was my initial reaction.. but now.. im thinking if it is even a good thing.. coz on friday i have my entrep and hube exams.. hmmm.. i guess its no big deal, i dont open my notes at home anyway.. like the last time we were going to have a math quiz (yup the one i failed last week).. i took home my notes but didn't lift a single page haha.. math is incredibly boring..

we had a goddam miting again kanina.. haha! it was 10 and i was looking for them.. i was pissed (no surprise anymore). so i texted 1 of them and told her.. im available only up til 1130.. haha!
im not crazy! im not gona stay in school until noon.. i know them well enough haha!
anyway they asked me why.. and i just told them my lil blacksheep has an appointment with the dentist and im going with her haha! i need to think of more of this excuses haha! i was happy to get home early.. food was good and thank (god? of course not!).. thanks to my goddam excuse i was spared from a stupid meeting and most of all from spending money (its such an unneccessary expense.. at least for me)..

you know how they ruined my day last week.. i had my day all planned out then they told me we had a meeting..
i know its not a bad thing to meet for projects.. but im so lazy and i dont like it when they speak their minds (haha jk)..
the day that was ruined..
1-2 get home
2-3 lunch.. tv..
3-5 sleep
5-8 tv (again)
8-10 ym
this was my planned day the day they destroyed it with a meeting!

isn't there gonna be a WOT movie? i forgot where i read it but i think their planning to do a movie.. hmmm.. that was one reason i bought the book (haha) and because my lil blackshep has this friend and she's crazy over this book.. i think she had read all 10 books already.. what a pyscho! anyway.. still cant find time to read coz honestly.. i get distracted from all the projects and i dont like the distractions when im reading something.. so ill have to put it on hold i guess.. sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home