Monday, September 06, 2004

prj

what was supposed to be just a project meeting became a walk to the mall.. ang sakit na ng paa ko kc lakad ng lakad.. tapos hirap pa magcomute.. my nabangga pa sa harap ko.. grabe kawawa un babae.. kaya lang mukang my tama ata hehe nabangga ng jeep.. natawa nalang ako kc muka ciang baliw hehe.

its going to be a busy month.. so many project deadlines.. one everyweek! then i had this project which required interviewing a manager or a leader.. i told one of my groupmates that im going to do the interview on my own nalang.. she said no hehe! i know someone but its near my home.. i told her it was far and she said its ok our other groupmate has a car daw.. i said ok (no point in arguing she obviously wants to "learn"!). i think shes selfcentered, cause its not her car and from school to my home its a 1 hour trip.. depending on the trafic we could get stuck for another 30 min, sayang ng gas diba? eh ang mahal narin ng gas ngayon.. and considering they have to go all the way back.. e di naman sakanya un auto diba? hehe i know im selfish for trying to do the hul project on my own.. but i didnt expect any objections.. all they have to do is sit back and relax! the other two members i know have no objections..
their is always someone ready to screw things up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home