Monday, August 30, 2004

eye... sore

fucking shit! i have sore eyes! my parents told me i shouldn't go to school today but then i told them.. its no big deal.. sigh! but if i went to school i might give others sore eyes too.. so i decided not to go to school today!

do you get sore eyes from reading books? cause thats the only thing ive been doing for 4 days now.. last night i thought i was going blind.. so i was tellin God, fuck i dont wanna go blind id rather lose a limb or be a deaf mute.. but not blind! i dont wanna spend my life with a stick or a dog or someone guiding me constantly.. i wanna do things on my own.. shit it must really suck to be blind.

it was yesterday when my eyes started getting very watery then it got really itchy then something was oozing out of my eyes (muta ata) then at around 9 i was reading angels&demons then it started hurting.. that was the moment i thought, maybe reading causes blindness.. haha pretty stupid huh! so i dropped the book and went to sleep, thinking it would get better when i had given my eyes some rest..

the whole night was bad.. i couldn't sleep peacefully coz it was hurting.. i was turning and turning and my eyelids were sticking to each other it almost got stuck it wouldn't open! shit im blind i thought! but then its stupid coz i didnt know it was sore eyes! this is the first time in so many years, like probably 10 years since my last freakin sore eyes.. sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home