Friday, August 20, 2004

pissed again

im pretty much fucked up everday, well today was a bit different though.. hmmm.. maybe becoz i didnt had the chance to hang around with demoralizing no-good people.. last thu i was so pissed by these three people coz our school had this bone check shit, so they were talking and then all of a sudden i hear my name and they were saying i needed it coz i definetly had problems with my bones.. of all the people i know, only these three people mock me with that issue thats why im so pissed whenever they bring up that topic.. i just kept quiet then they were calling me but i pretended i didnt hear them (i was pissed nga and i had to control myself so that i dont say anything i would regret), then one of them was saying yan lagot galit na siya.. sigh! im plastik so i turned around and told them di ako galit.. but im sure they felt that i was obviously asar, i dont like to make quarel with them kasi i would look bad too they would say they were just joking and i would look like the loser that got pikon (ang pikon laging talo) and besides their girls kaya, so cant really do anything bout it (ang girls minamahal hehe hug).. and their also my groupmates din hehe we have project kasi at that subject..tsaka ayaw ko din talaga magkarun ng kaalitan and i can say my pinagsamahan din kami coz this is the 4th time that ive been with their group for a project.. their ok naman eh basta dont put up that topic coz i get irritated even my relatives get a taste of my kabastusan.. like last christmas we had a gathering and then my uncle pissed me off.. he rested his hands on my shoulder and i shoved it away and then walk away haha! pikon ako sa mga un thats why i dont like going to my cousins.. its not my cousins really but their dads that put a great deal of stress on me! anyway i kinda got used to it narin kasi they always do that but it doesnt mean i would keep on giving them fake smiles.. i cant possibly put up that same facade everytime only becoz of their arrogance but then again if i do anything inappropriate.. im dead kasi everyone would hate me na hehehe! its gonna be me against the world hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home