Friday, October 08, 2004

bank

i went to the bank this afternoon.. i dragged my sister along with me (how brave of me).. then its like my first time to be in a bank to actually do something and not just sit around making lots of side comments on people passing by. then we stepped in and the bank was full of... holy shit! the bank was jam packed.. then i just didn't know what to do, well actually i really didn't know what to do.. then the tellers were giving us the look.. then i began to sweat haha! its embarrassing.. my forehead was already wet.. buti nalang i know someone there.. huh! and soon enough the ordeal was finally over! what a shame..

ALERT! putangina nagearthquake just now! shit this is my first time kaya to feel the earth shaking! shit now i know how it feels! freaky.. my knees were shaking.. first i didnt even know it was an earthquake pa kc kala ko kulang lang talaga ako sa calcium! tangina napamura tuloy ako.. first time kasi eh haha usually i dont get up from sleep when something exciting happens.. bummer! at least now i can tell people.. "my earthquake kagabi ah" haha! im the type that always doesn't know that there was an earthquake.. thats becoz im already in dreamland by that time.. all the time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home